From winter white, to light grey and ivory hues, black has taken a stand still creating the way for the new neutrals to become the must-have trend for Autumn/Winter 2015.
Combining luscious fabrics, knit detailing and contrast faux fur additions, add a little summery luxe into your traditional winter style with these lighter shades.
Steer clear from your classic dark winter palette by embracing the power of layering chunky knits, with structured trench coats and indulgent scarves as seen in the latest ranges from our favourite brands like Wish, Sass and Fate.
Look fresh and crisp with tailored shirt/pant suit combinations for the office or add a little something to your weekend style with detailed textures in leather, faux fur, cable knits or super warm shearling or wool.
Add a feminine touch with girlie lace blouses, easy-to-wear womens tops and functional hooded jackets for women.
It’s all about vamping up classic winter styles in all shapes, textures and cut outs letting unique tailoring and design work do all the talking.
Our Top Neutral Styling Tips:
- Stick to similar shades
- Add a little spice with graphic or animal printed accessories
- Layer up! Don’t be afraid to layer on a statement knit with a classic trench
- Start with the basics. Invest in a long-line coat, sweater and pants and then layer your way up.
- Team with pastels and other soft hues for a girlie look
- Experiment with textures, like knits, faux fur and lace
- Toughen up neutral dressing with black or metal hardware accessories
Shop our favourite neutral ladies clothing online at AlibiOnline for an on-trend and stylish winter look.
Do you have any greats to style neutral tones? Let us know in the comments below!