Trend Report: Jewel Tones
From deep emerald greens to dark red wines and regal blues, this winter is all about jewel tones, re-invented into feminine floral prints, colour blocking and stand-out shades in flirty chiffon fabrics and body-hugging satins.
The trend, not exactly sweet is all about standing out in a crowd of monochromatic combinations and all black outfits. Make a statement by combining vibrant jewel tones with silver accessories and sky high pumps, or keep it neutral with black opaque tights and a leather jacket.
The best part? Jewel tones look fabulous on anyone, whether you are rocking cobalt blue or ruby red, the trick is to keep accessories minimal and neutral.
Style jewel tones with the following style tips:
- Team with black opaque tights for those cold chilly days
- Add a little edge with black leather additions, whether through teaming a jewelled blouse with leather pants or a biker jacket
- Make a statement by teaming similar toned separates together like a cropped sweater and midi length pencil skirt
- A gorgeous, leather navy or oxblood mini skirt is a smart investment that can be worn for many seasons to come. Looks gorgeous when teamed with a complimentary knit jumper with an all-black coat
- Make a statement in a jewelled tone women’s dress for night and team with silver jewellery and a black clutch.
- Add a new edge to jewelled toned colours with flirty feminine floral prints, or metallic accesories, perfect for any cocktail function.
Shop all the latest trends in ladies clothing online at AlibiOnline.