Style Tips: How To Rock A Poncho
One of the biggest and comfiest trends right now is the poncho! From over-sized fits, to turtle necks and ponchos with gorgeous cable knit detailing, there’s plenty for every style and occasion. The best thing? They are oh so warm and right on trend. So next time you steer away from embracing the poncho trend because you don’t know how to style it, check out our top tips below for all you need to know on rocking the poncho this winter.
- Wearing poncho is all about creating a balance in volume. Team with fitting jeans or leggings for a flattering style. Add wedges, boots or heels to dress up the look.
- Avoid harem pants, baggy pants, and long flowing skirts.
- Keep the womens top of the poncho as simple as possible. If you want to accessorise add a cuff or watch with a structured tote.
- Choose the poncho with the right materials for the perfect occasion. Opt for a thicker and more tailored fabric for the office and a wool blend for the weekend.
- Choose a poncho with a trendy print to add a little wow factor. Right now we are loving geometric and Aztec prints. Team with neutral coloured women’s pants and accessories.
- Try poncho capes as fab alternatives to the regular ponchos. Layer up over tailored shirts with stacked jewels for a glamorous touch.
Shop all the latest poncho styles at ladies clothing online store AlibiOnline.