For many women, a few pair of sophisticated pants are a must-have in our work and play wardrobes, as they provide structure and class and the right pair can be oh so flattering!
The best trick is to buy pants in versatile colours like black, camel and even white and to mix that up with a few statement printed styles if you dare.
Want more tips? Read on for our top tips for buying women’s pants:
- Dress pants
- Chino pants
Choosing the right fit:
Choosing the perfectly fitted pair of pants is a big part of looking fabulous in your pants! Too long or super tight pants can be deterring and stop you from looking the best you can be!
As a general rule, a snug fit is your go-to option for all occasions, (especially the office) as it gives you a professional image and flatters your body shape!
Picking pants for your body shape:
There are some key styles you should stick to depending on your body shape. Our top tips are:
If you have an hourglass shape you want to flatter your hips.
- Wide leg pants and those with a flare look great on you
- Bootcut styles also work well on your shape
- If you want to show off your curves, don’t hesitate to try straight or skinny leg pants, just choose a longer top to cover your hips and thighs in a flattering way
If you are pear shaped, you will want to flatter your thighs and your hips.
Much like an hourglass shape you look good in:
- Wide leg pants
- Bootcut styles
- Skinny or straight leg pants
Make sure you choose options with minimal detail and those with vertical darts.
Apple shaped women want to slim down their waist and draw attention to their hips and thighs.
Styles to choose are:
- Normal to high-waisted styles. Just make sure the waistband and the front of the pants are flat!
- Flare or wide legged pants
If you have a rectangle shape you can pretty much wear whatever pant styles you like!
Although styles you look best in are:
- Skinny leg
- Or tapered pants
Ready to shop for your perfect women’s pants at ladies clothing online store AlibiOnline? Head over there now!