Re-vamped with new colourways and styles, the new basics have everything you need to build your winter wardrobe from the bottom up.
We’ve previously shared with you the importance of artful layering as just one of the key was to dress in the unpredictable weather, and that certainly starts with basics. Women’s tops, dresses, skirts and more are just a few of the key styles needed now, with classic monochromatic tones and stripes contrasted with khaki, brown, red and mustard colours sure to liven up your new season styling!
Our favourite basics you need this winter are:
- The Midi Dress: Perfect to take you from work to play, the midi dress shows off all your curves in all the right ways with a comfortable and casual style. Dress up with tights and boots or add a cropped leather jacket or blazer for an edgy or sophisticated look depending on your style.
- The Women’s Maxi Dress: Let summer live on with this flattering style. Try long sleeved or high-neck variations and wear casually with denim vests or open shirts and flats. Team with a statement necklace and chunky cuff for a night out.
- The Basic Top: Whether you’re a cropped kinda girl or love a classic tee, all wardrobes need basic tops that are perfect for layering. Great to wear under your summer camis, or layered on top of each other for extra warmth.
- The Casual Cardi: Layer over your basic top, maxi dress or cami, the casual cardi is ideal to wear under a women’s jacket and is great for extra warmth in the office without wearing your outside coat! Try striped variations worn over a classic colour for a French-chic look.
- The Body-Con Skirt: Great to throw on when needing to look stylish and comfortable, the body-con skirt is great for those in-between weather kind of days. Add tights and boots for the office or ankle strap heels for a dinner date. Team with a printed top or coat to dress up classic coloured skirt choices, or keep it neutral with a matching skirt-top set.
Want more? Head over to ladies clothing online boutique AlibiOnline to get all our new season basics and other on-trend styles!