One of our favourite celebrity style inspirations has to be from the stunning and talented Jessica Alba, who knows just how to nail off-duty style in all the right ways.
Here at AlibiOnline, we love the way she constantly updates her look by wearing the latest trends, but still manages to look classically beautiful and stylish.
The mum and successful business woman can pull off just about any look from chic casual in printed pants, a bohemian maxi dress, glam perfection in monochrome, or stunning and oh so sexy in bodycon fit midi skirts.
By ensuring her hair is always looking its best and her makeup is fresh and light, her style is achievable for those of us without a team of stylists.
Even when getting off a flight, she’s a realistic role model in that she’s not perfectly put together and wearing heels, but she still looks on trend.
The mother of two shows us that style doesn’t need to be difficult or boring and that keeping it fresh should be fun and simple.
A few style tips we’ve learnt from the style queen include:
- She rocks the blazer and jeans look – essential for casual meetings!
- She know how to go girlie without going overboard.
- She wears a midi skirt like it’s made for her.
- She channels the perfect amount of rock chic glam with band tees, tartan and leather.
- She’s an expert at accessories, think a gorgeous designer bag or a statement scarf.
- She knows that less is always more and that nothing looks better than a casual tee and jeans.
- She embraces the importance of a great pair of jeans that suit her figure perfectly.
Head over to our Pinterest page for more style inspiration from Jessica Alba!