How To Tie The Perfect Bow Tie For Your Man
Every wondered how to tie the perfect bow tie for you man? Well now you can learn with these super cool bow ties from Modern Family’s Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
The Tie Bar joined together with Jesse’s Tie The Knot range to produce an exclusive line of seasonally appropriate bow ties designed by Jesse and his husband Justin with $20 of every $25 purchase (or $25 of every $35 purchase) from the Tie The Knot Collection is donated to TieTheKnot.org.
To make it even better Jesse teamed up with America’s Project Runway late last year to challenge the fashion designer’s to create unique looks with Tie the Knot bow ties. The designer’s created dresses, tops and skirts in a variety of outfit styles drawing on these stunning bow ties.
Check out this awesome video featuring Jesse Tyler Ferguson which is perfect to show your man or surprise him and do it for him before he heads into the office!
How to tie the perfect a bow tie:
1. Change the length of the bow tie if needed. A longer length is needed if you want a larger bow.
2. At the beginning, one end of the bow tie should be longer than the other by a few inches. The longer end should be on your right side.
3. Cross the longer end over the other end.
4. Bring the longer end underneath the shorter end and then bring it out from the center.
5. Fold the shorter end horizontally.
6. Place the longer end over the shorter end.
7. Fold the longer end horizontally.
8. Insert the longer end through the loop at the back of the shorter end. Pull both ends gently to tighten the knot.