A timeless staple in any wardrobe is the classic little black dress.
With varying lengths and styles, there’s plenty of ways you can style this classic staple for the upcoming races, wedding and party season.
Thanks to the new arrivals of Little Black Dresses (and so much more) from Romance we’ve gained new inspiration on how to wear this staple in a fresh and modern way.
Check out our top tips on how to style your LBD this party season:
- Try lace or sheer fabric panels! If it’s a sexy style you’re after this is just what you need. Lace and sheer fabrics add an instant luxe vibe to your outfit of the night. Add black pumps, silver diamonds and a red lip for a more classic style.
- Try a knee length style. Whether you’re wearing a figure hugging body-con or a loose flirty skater style dress, a knee length is a classic way to look classy and timeless for any occasion. If you’re not too sure of the dress code, stick to this length as it’s formal enough for a wedding event and flirty enough for a cocktail function.
- Add statement jewellery. While obviously we love a black dress, it can sometimes seem a little plain. The best way to dress it up is to add statement jewellery like a chocker, cocktail ring or stacked cuffs sure to make an impact!
- Experiment with your make-up. Thanks to Eye of Horus you can add a statement eye to your simple LBD. Try a bold green or a smokey brown eye.
- Wear during the day. Yes that’s right! Little Black Dresses are not just for night! Add a casual style to your black dress with sandals, boots, knitwear and a casual denim jacket. Perfect for coffee catch ups!