Introducing your must-have pant for this season. The harem pant is oh so comfortable and stylish and can be worn both dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
Ranging from multi-coloured styles to neutrals and those with contrast leather or mesh paneling for a more sporty look, embrace your inner hippie chic with these seriously cool styles.
As a rule team harem pants with a fitted top for a flattering style and keep your shoes simple and classic to really make your pants stand out.
These pants looks great on any shape and size from high, gathered waist styles to slouchy cuts and cropped legs. Paper-bag waist are flattering accenting a curvy hourglass shape and a peg leg cuff creates the illusion of long-limbed legs.
Celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo are embracing the harem pant by teaming with court heels, leather jackets or crop tops for versatile day or office wear.
- For the office team with nude heels and a structured blazer
- Dress down for the weekend with a cropped sweater and leather jacket
- Opt for neutral coloured pants for a more flattering style and contrast with a printed cami
- For women with fuller hips and curvaceous thighs, team with a long line cardi and tuck in blouse to show off your waist
- For petite body shapes, add volume with pleated front and dropped crotch seams
- Add an ultra-celebrity style with over-sized sunnies, a designer watch and a structured clutch
- Team with ballet flats. Nothing screams weekend style more than relaxed harem pants and flat
- Wear more structured harem pants with high heels and a tucked in women’s top with a statement necklace for date night
- Try leather look styles or those with mesh paneling for a sports-luxe vibe
- Be brave and wear floral printed or vibrant coloured harem pants and team with a neutral coloured top
Whether you’re heading out on the town for a dinner date or relaxing on the weekend channel your inner celebrity with these must-have harem pant styles. We are loving our latest drop from CINNAMON CREATIONS from AlibiOnline.
What’s your favourite way to style harem pants? Lets us know in the comments below!