Celebrity Style: Faux Fur
Celebrities across the globe are embracing the faux fur trend with luscious variations of vests, coats and jackets. This trend is the perfect way to add a little boho chic into your everyday style with unique colours and faux fabrications no matter your style.
Jessica Alba, Kate Moss and Kourtney Kardashian are faux fur lovers, teaming the style with faded ripped denim for the weekend or dressing up over a black body-con women’s dress with chunky boots for a night out.
Add a little edge to your look and contrast fur with leather pants or a jacket with zips and studded detailing or keep it neutral with natural toned layers, like a white blouse, cream pants and heels.
Take cue from our fav celebrities with these style tips below.
- As faux fur is a great way to make a statement, keep the rest of your outfit minimal by avoiding contrasting prints and vibrant hues and accessorising with a natural colour palette.
- Embrace cropped versions by teaming them with high-waisted skirts and pants or with leather look pants, a silk t-shirt, and statement jewellery for a chic nighttime look.
- Add a bohemian style to your look with a shaggy faux fur jacket for women this winter. Team with knee high boots and an embroidered shift dress.
- Channel your inner Olsen twin and wear an oversized faux fur coat. Not only will this look stylish, but it should keep you toasty warm as well.
- Add a little glam to your everyday style with a faux fur vest. We love contrasting leather panels, knits and suede with these furry additions.