5 Key Pieces You Need This Winter
Winter has arrived and this season we are obsessing over everything from luscious knits to casual denim, printed tops, dresses and so much more.
With the cold season here, it’s all about artful layering and dressing up in stylish and trendy ways that will seamlessly take you from desk to play.
Choose from monochromatic hues or pops of colour and even statement prints, depending on your style and taste.
If you’re unsure of what you need to buy this winter, here are our top 5 favourite things…
- Luscious Knitwear: From longline fits, to relaxed cardigans and turtle-neck jumpers, this is your go-to layering piece. Great to wear under a coat as you commute to work just add black pants and heels for a dressier office touch. Dress down with denims and leopard print flats for the weekend.
- A gorgeous jacket. Whether you opt for a loose fit trench coat or a more structured style, there’s plenty to choose from. From camel colours, grey tones to classic black, a great jacket will transition you from the weekend to a night on the town.
- Basics: Including everything from leggings to a tank top, a must-have for winter is basics! Wear Betty Basics under a dress or on their own with a cardigan, basics are sure to make you feel warm and stylish. Dress up with statement make-up or a colour pop jewel.
- Denim: You can’t go wrong with a great pair of denims. Choose black wet look styles with ankle boots or light faded denim the options are endless!
- A statement top: Winter layers can sometimes get boring, so make a statement with a gorgeous top. Whether it has unique design detailing, is a bold colour, has embellishment or comes in a funky print.
Head over to our new arrivals page at ladies clothing online store AlibiOnline to shop all your women’s fashion winter 2015 essentials.